PPU library is currently trialing SAGE Research Methods Online (SRMO) until the end of June 2012 via an arrangement with EIFL.
What is SAGE Research Methods Online?
- An award winning innovative new online resource from the world's leading research methods publisher
- A dynamic research tool with annual content upgrades and evolving features
- A one stop methods shop for researchers and students in the social and behavioural sciences
- More than 100,000 pages of book, journal and reference content from leading global authors
- Specially commissioned videos about research methods with some of SAGE’s top authors
- 1,400 methods, theories and terms, across qualitative, quantitative and mixed methods
Check it out and discover these sophisticated features:
- Browse content – SRMO includes over 100,000 pages of SAGE's research methods book, journal, and reference content
- Faceted search tools to refine or extend each search into related topic areas
- Visual and standard text search functions to respond to your preferences
- The Methods Map – an exciting and innovative visualization tool that can be used to discover relationships between methods, to discover new methods and to find content related to them
- SRMO Lists – lists of content within the product that you have selected and want to share through this product
- Web Resources – including teaching and learning resources, free statistical software and information on research organizations, research ethics and social networking sites for academics
- Video Tutorials and User Resources – providing information and tutorials on how to use SRMO in your library, classroom, or on your own for all your research needs
* To Access E-Databases from outside the university(EZproxy) click on this link or any link(EZproxy link)
You need a user name and password
**For PPU Staff
User Name: full email address (without @ppu.edu) , example:mohammadh
Password: same password used to enter e-mail
**For PPU Students
Username:Your Number without "/" , example "081234"
Password:The same password used for PPU E-mail
Mohammad Abu Hamdieh
E-Resources Services Dep.
Tel-Fax +970-2-2231921 ext 150