The Royal Society Journals Collection comprises nine high-impact titles in the physical and biological sciences, including Philosophical Transactions A and B, and Proceedings Aand B.
Institutions in eligible EIFL partner countries have a choice of three different packages:
- Complete Collection (9 journals)
- Biological Sciences Collection (6 journals)
- Physical & Mathematical Sciences Collection (4 journals)
Subscribers also benefit from access to the Royal Society's Digital Archive which goes back to 1665.
Biological Sciences; Physical, Mathematical and Engineering Sciences; cross-disciplinary subjects.
- A choice of three different packages - the Complete Collection (9 journals), the Biological Sciences Collection (6 journals), and the Physical & Mathematical Sciences Collection (4 journals)
- Access to high-impact journals published by the world's oldest scientific academy in continuous existence, which has been at the forefront of enquiry and discovery since its foundation in 1660.
- Titles include Philosophical Transactions A, Philosophical Transactions B,Proceedings A and Proceedings B.
- Subscribers benefit from access to the Royal Society's Digital Archive which contains every paper published in the Royal Society's journals since 1665.
- All papers are subject to stringent peer-review.
- International authors - over 70% from outside the UK.
- Sophisticated searching, linking via Crossref, new issue alerting, and keyword alerting.
- COUNTER-compliant usage statistics.
About the vendor
Click here for information about Royal Society Publishing.